- If you are still not comfortable coming out and being in crowds, please feel free to remain home and watch on Facebook Live. We will continue to always provide this.
- Anyone who is at HIGH RISK for Covid-19 is also encouraged to remain at home and wait a little longer. It may be a good idea to consult your personal physician before returning.
- If you desire to wear a mask or gloves, please feel free to do so.
- Please be sure to use hand sanitizer. We have some at the church but please also provide your own.
- When at the church please continue to observe a 6-foot distance.
- Please DO NOT MAKE ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT for now. No hugs or handshakes until it seems appropriate to do so. Be sensitive to others.
- Please allow a safe distance when seated. Our chairs will not be set up in rows and aisles, but instead in pods of differing numbers (6, 4, 3, 2, 1, etc.). All appropriately 8 feet apart.
- Couples and families may of course sit together, but all others should allow at least 6 to 8 feet distancing.
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are just going the extra mile to be safe and include as many people as possible. The Basic Protocol rule is love one another.
Pastor John, Staff and Board